breadcrumbs navigation?

Jim Byrne Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 10:15:34 +0100

David,

I've tried the breadcrumbs macro - it works - but it misses out the lowest
level in the hierarchy (i.e the home page). For example,  I have a site
called lCIL (Lothian Centre for Independent Living) - if I am in the
training section I would like it to read:

lcil | Training

with the current macro it reads:

Training

Which adds little in terms of context.