Two Manila changes

Brent Simmons Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:13:40 -0700 (PDT)

These are the changes we've made to Manila so far today. More to come.

1. You can choose a date format for your home page from the Home Page
section of the Appearance page. The date doesn't have to appear as
"Thursday, September 13, 2001" -- it could be 09/13/2001, 13.09.2001, 13
September 2001, and so on.

2. On pages for creating a new story, picture, or message, the maximum
length limit for the subject or title field has been removed.

These changes will appear on UserLand servers tomorrow. If you're running
a Manila server, be sure to update mainResponder.root as well as
manila.root.

-Brent

PS Thanks to everyone who's posted wish lists on their websites. If anyone
else posts a wish list, please don't forget to send me a URL.