Spaces in navigation text

Bob Kemp Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 14:40:59 +0100

Hi all,

I've noticed a related problem in that with longer menu items you have a
choice between forcing things onto one line with  , or accepting the
same (<br>) space within a menu item as occurs after an item, which does
nothing for readability of each individual item.

Any further tips for dealing with navigation menu layout anyone?

Cheers,

Bob