Can you help - Simple Editing Tool

Stewart Belsham Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 16:33:11 -0500

We have about 30 content editors (with about an hour's training each)
managing our whole intranet using Manila. We use metadata macros (with
multiple templates)  and 'includemessages' throught the sites (we support 3
languages at the moment) and have found that Manila is crude but usable. By
using Metadata we can guide our users to mark up their stories in the same
way every time and thus protect them from the actual site. We also have IIS
running on the same box and will use ASP whenever something is too
difficult in Manila or Frontier. This works for us. Let me know if we can
give you more specifics.

Regards
Stewart