Setting relative paths

David A. Bayly Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 09:20:35 +0100

Hugh,

Sounds like there is a fixable problem with the site structure. Do
this, go to prefs-> Advanced from the editors only menu.  Find the
site structure panel. Click submit. Is there an error message at this
point?

--

- David Bayly.       Programmer and digest reader.     dbayly at udena dot ch
  		Digest Readers do it once a day.