Mystery message from Frontier

Roland Tanglao Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 15:41:26 -0700

On Tuesday, April 9, 2002, at 03:24  PM, David A. Bayly wrote:
...stuff deleted
> I think your problem is that the referer isn't getting from the browser
> to Frontier.  Doug's problem may be that he only ever referenced the
> website from localhost, so there never was a referer and the table
> wasn't created . I'm guessing.

Hello again David and other Manila/Frontier gurus!

Well since I had to end the Frontier task from the Windows 2000 Process
manager, strange things could have happened including the deletion of
this table.  I know that other elements of other tables were deleted so
I am guessing that this table could also have be deleted after the task
was ended forcibly.

If simply re-creating the problem doesn't work, I will try the debugging
strategy you outline below since I do have access to the server (but not
until tomorrow).

Thanks for the quick reply!
--
...Roland rtanglao@telus.net
www.RolandTanglao.com www.VanEats.com

<debugging strategy>
> I know how to debug your problem though. Do you have access to the
> server? If so set config.mainresponder.prefs.flDebug to true. Reproduce
> the problem, then look at config.mainresponder.debugLog. Look at
> paramsin. Look at requestheaders. tabale. Wjat do you see?
>
> Don't forget to set  t config.mainresponder.prefs.flDebug to false.

</debugging strategy>