AGAIN: Named element typography elements are now hosed

Michael Fraase Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 15:31:48 -0500

The default editing tool on my site is the Wizzy tool. I turned it off
and, indeed, the named elements now display properly.

It's a Microsoft problem. Sigh.

What I don't understand is why this worked (or at least I'm pretty sure
it did) until a short while ago.

--
Michael Fraase
ARTS & FARCES LLC