Manila List Serve

Manila-Newbies@userland.com Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 15:44:16 EDT

I suggest you look at the Editors Only Preferences

Editorial = Do you want anyone joining themselves or do you want to restrict
membership & do you want any members to do anything or do you want to lock
down some activities?  Check out what different kinds of editors can do.
This is where you set the rules as to who may do what on the Manila site.

You might want to change the notification so it is coming from
WebServant@YourManilaSite ... everyone whose e-mail address is here will get
copies of all posts to the site, but people have to go to the site to post &
then copies are in e-mail to subscribers listed here.  I do not know if
Userland supports the kind of thing we get with Yahoo Groups where e-mail can
be sent to the web site archives.