AGAIN: Named element typography elements are now hosed

David Carter-Tod Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 13:53:44 -0400

At 12:01 PM 4/17/2002 -0700,  "Michael Fraase" <mfraase@farces.com> wrote:
>The default editing tool on my site is the Wizzy tool. I turned it off
>and, indeed, the named elements now display properly.
>
>It's a Microsoft problem. Sigh.
>
>What I don't understand is why this worked (or at least I'm pretty sure
>it did) until a short while ago.

I've written something that might help (for those with their own Manila
installation).

It's a tool to use Dave Raggett's Tidy utility from Frontier.

http://www.wcc.vccs.edu/dtod/frontier/tidy.html

FWIW it comes with manila callbacks for newMessage and changedMessage.

David
--
David Carter-Tod
<wccartd@wc.cc.va.us>

Instructional Technologist/Distance Education Contact
Wytheville Community College, 1000 E. Main St.,
Wytheville, VA 24382
(wk) 276-223-4784
http://www.wcc.vccs.edu/

Online certificate in web site design: