Static pages and shortcuts

Bob Kemp Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 15:33:36 +0100

Thanks to Jim and David. I've not made much progress though. I changed my
filenames in site structure, removing all upper case letters, with no
effect. The problem is with the way shortcuts are rendered though.
Rendering the site gives a list of URLs which accurately reflect the site
structure, and these URLs represent real html files. So for instance:

http://dio.cdlr.strath.ac.uk/standards/academicguide.html
becomes  http://dio.cdlr.strath.ac.uk/diostandards/academicguide.html ,

and http://dio.cdlr.strath.ac.uk/datasets.html
becomes http://dio.cdlr.strath.ac.uk/diodatasets.html

Where does that 'dio' come from? Is this something to do with the way I've
set up the folder and url for static rendering in the Control Panel?

Any suggestions?

Bob