Linking to images from static sites

David A. Bayly Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 15:28:49 +0100

Load it as  a picture and use a shortcut. The url would then point to
your dynamic site.

Or

Place it on disk in your webserver folder. Whatever userl you use to
access it normally, just enter a short cut in your website .

mylogo  <imng src = 'htpp://; ..../images/mylogo.gif' alt = 'logo'
width = '123' height = '123'>   etc

That's all

--

- David Bayly.       Programmer and digest reader.     dbayly at udena dot ch
  		Digest Readers do it once a day.