Member sign-up notification

DarwinPR Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 08:51:00 -1000

Is there any way to request Manila to send an Editor (such as a
Managing Editor) an email notification as to when a person joins a
WebLog? I have my site set up to not display members names publicly,
but privately I'd like to know when someone signs up and signs in (even
if they don't post anything). I couldn't find anything about receiving
such notifications in the Manila user's guide.

I want to track my users, even if they're shy and not posting. There's
got to be a way to do this privately, no?

Darwin