Discussion Forum: get rid of calendar?

Jim Byrne Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 11:26:43 +0000

I'm designing a site that will be used by blind and visually impaired users.
I want to use the built-in discussion forum but there are lots of things I
need to change - one thing I need to do is get rid of the calendar - or at
the very least move it to the bottom of the page.

Any ideas how I do this?

Thanks,
Jim

--
Jim Byrne Project Director, The Making Connections Unit, Glasgow Caledonian
University, Glasgow G4 OBA, 0141 331 3893

Everything you need to know about publishing accessible information on the
Web.

Services: Website Accessibility Audits, Accessible Web design, Accessible
Website Management Training.

The Making Connections Unit: http://www.mcu.org.uk/
Scottish Disability Information Mailing list: