how to wrap text around an image

Manila-Newbies@userland.com Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 15:25:37 -0700

--Apple-Mail-14--938688436

see http://macros.userland.com/basic/pictureRef for more info on this
(and other macros)

Sam D
On Wednesday, December 11, 2002, at 11:30 AM, Scott wrote:

>> on 12/11/02, Scott wrote:
>>
>>> The UserGuide says: "Pictures are left-aligned with one line of the
>>> subsequent text appearing beside them. You can use two returns before
>>> and after the quoted Title if you don't want text beside a Picture."
>>>
>>> Is there a way to position pictures differently? Can I wrap text
>>> around an image that is aligned to the left? Can I align it to the
>>> right?
>>
>> user
>>
>> {pictureref("picture name",align:"left")}
>> or
>> {pictureref("picture name",align:"right")}
>>
>> hope this helps.
>>
>> Bob
>

> That worked great! thanks
> Scott

====================
Samuel C. DeVore    sdevore@teachesme.com
www.TeachesMe.com
Because if you are not managing your content...
Who is?
See us for content management for teachers/schools/students
=====================

--Apple-Mail-14--938688436

see http://macros.userland.com/basic/pictureRef for more info on this
(and other macros)

Sam D

On Wednesday, December 11, 2002, at 11:30 AM, Scott wrote:

<excerpt><excerpt>on 12/11/02, Scott wrote:

<excerpt>The UserGuide says: "Pictures are left-aligned with one line
of the

subsequent text appearing beside them. You can use two returns before

and after the quoted Title if you don't want text beside a Picture."

Is there a way to position pictures differently? Can I wrap text

around an image that is aligned to the left? Can I align it to the

right?

</excerpt>

Samuel C. DeVore    sdevore@teachesme.com

www.TeachesMe.com

Because if you are not managing your content...

Who is?

See us for content management for teachers/schools/students

--Apple-Mail-14--938688436--