Several Questions

Joe Frichtl Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 09:07:03 -0600

--------------2AA365FC4CA544C516D9E786

Ben,

1) Yes you can change it Frontier ....

   * In Frontier, Click on windows->manilaWebsites.root (on the menu bar). This
     is where Frontire keeps info on all your manila web sites.  You can change
     things and lock out members if needed.
   * Choose the site you need to change the password (make sure it is
     highlighted) & press the + key to expand it.
   * Choose & Expand #membershipGroup.
   * Choose & expand users.
   * Choose & expand the user you want to change the password for.
   * Edit the password field by clicking inside and changing the text.
   * Done.
   * PS: to close the expansions click - button.

2) Yes you can change to site's theme/template in Frontier

   * It is in the manilaWebsites.root as well.
   * Choose and expand #themes to change the site's theme.
   * Choose and expand #template to change the themes template.
   * Done

3)  I do not know about unflipping.

Joe Frichtl
Waukegan Public Schools
Web Manager
jfrichtl@waukeganschools.org

AIS - Ben Vegiard wrote:

> Several Questions:
>
> 1) My password has been changed, and I no longer can log into one of my
> sites.  At the moment, my SMTP service is having problems, so I cannot have
> it mailed to me.  Is there a way to reset the password for a site using the
> Frontier at the server console?
> 2) I have a site up with a bad template.  The reset process described in the
> docs (going to sitename/resettemplate (I forget the exact address)) doesn't
> work as it simply resets back to this bad template.  Can the template be
> changed via another method, say (again) from the server console?  The site
> is http:\\online.activeinfosys.com:81\horizon.
> 3) I'm still looking for an answer to "un-flip" one of my other sites.  I
> slipped the page while playing around, and now have a blank story that I no
> longer want.  That site is http:\\online.activeinfosys.com:81\maxscrub
>
> Thanks!
>
> Ben Vegiard
> AIS

--------------2AA365FC4CA544C516D9E786

Ben,
<ul>
<li>
In Frontier, Click on windows->manilaWebsites.root (on the menu bar). This
is where Frontire keeps info on all your manila web sites.&nbsp; You can
change things and lock out members if needed.</li>

<li>
Choose the site you need to change the password (make sure it is highlighted)
&amp; press the + key to expand it.</li>

<li>
Choose &amp; Expand #membershipGroup.</li>

<li>
Choose &amp; expand users.</li>

<li>
Choose &amp; expand the user you want to change the password for.</li>

<li>
Edit the password field by clicking inside and changing the text.</li>

<li>
Done.</li>

<li>
PS: to close the expansions click - button.</li>
</ul>
2) Yes you can change to site's theme/template in Frontier
<ul>
<li>
It is in the manilaWebsites.root as well.</li>

<li>
Choose and expand #themes to change the site's theme.</li>

<li>
Choose and expand #template to change the themes template.</li>

<li>
Done</li>
</ul>
3)&nbsp; I do not know about unflipping.
my
I cannot have
using the
in the