Membership problem (can't log in, can't delete)

Manila-Newbies@userland.com Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 19:04:00 EST

johndan

Here is another dumb idea or two from a newbie.

Will your system permit a student to have more than one identity, until such
time as you get this fixed ... like if I was a student, the group would know
it was me if I signed on as Mac, Al.Mac, MacWheel, or a few other identities.
 I will answer to MacAlister but not use that as a sign on.

You said that other people from the same computer network have had no trouble
accessing things, so you not think it is network browser based.  Is THAT
student able to access other things like your site?  There might be something
on that computer network related to security settings on that student, or a
conflict between that student's personal work station & getting through the
firewall.