Problem with my weblogs.com site.

Ben Legume Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 17:50:38 -0700

I have a problem with my weblogs.com manila site. I am hoping someone
can give me some helpful advice.

My 'blog was working fine up until about 2 months ago. Due to my
computer being stolen then, I was unable to access it until now.
However it doesn't give me access to the 'edit' bar etc. It was doing
something strange before however. Occasionally the computer
would 'forget' I was a member and apparently lose the cookie or
whatever it was which gave me access to the edit functions. The only
way I found to re-activate my editing ability was to manually enter
the URL of the page for editing the page (any page). I think it was
something like blogname.com/users/$edit123. Unfortunately I had it
written on my old computer only. Logging in via the weblogs.com,
userland etc. webpage didn't seem to make any difference to my access
to the blog edit functions.

Could someone either a) tell me what to do and/or b) advise me what
the correct URL is for editing a weblogs page.

Thanks

  --- Send the right message ---

        + Today freemail +

Get your free, private email address at