Classroom Use

Al Mac Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Tue, 02 Jul 2002 15:35:03 -0500

--=====================_79515380==_.ALT

My sister is a school teacher.  She is not using Manila, but perhaps you
might find what she has on her web site to be inspiring.
http://homelink.cps-k12.org/teachers/canteys/

>I am thinking about using Manila in our classroom environment for teachers
>to create and maintain classroom webpages.  Is there anyone out there with
>insight to this.  I am diffently wanting the browser editing portion but
>was wondering if it was possible to change The "Discussion" section to
>Homework assignments or teacher announcements.  Any help is appreciated.
>
>David

-
Al Macintyre (macwheel99@sigecom.net via Eudora)
--=====================_79515380==_.ALT

My sister is a school teacher.&nbsp; She is not using Manila, but perhaps
you might find what she has on her web site to be inspiring.
am thinking about using Manila in our classroom environment for teachers
to create and maintain classroom webpages.&nbsp; Is there anyone out
there with insight to this.&nbsp; I am diffently wanting the browser
editing portion but was wondering if it was possible to change The
&quot;Discussion&quot; section to Homework assignments or teacher
announcements.&nbsp; Any help is appreciated. <br><br>
David </font></blockquote>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
-<br>
Al Macintyre (macwheel99@sigecom.net via Eudora)</html>