Classroom Use

Jack Foster Mancilla Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 13:46:04 -0700

--============_-1186479724==_ma============

.

I set up a manila server for the Danish School of Journalism. We used
the manila sites as sites in themselves. We used them as departmental
Sub-sites of the Danish School of Journalism's main site. We had our
teachers setting up courses of study on them. We used them as web
magazine sites. We used them as any and everything we could think of.
... When you actually make the step into a Manila server for a
school, you have made one of the best steps of your instructional
career.

Jack

>I am thinking about using Manila in our classroom environment for
>teachers to create and maintain classroom webpages.  Is there anyone
>out there with insight to this.  I am diffently wanting the browser
>editing portion but was wondering if it was possible to change The
>"Discussion" section to Homework assignments or teacher
>announcements.  Any help is appreciated.
>
>David

--============_-1186479724==_ma============

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
used the manila sites as sites in themselves. We used them as
departmental Sub-sites of the Danish School of Journalism's main site.
We had our teachers setting up courses of study on them. We used them
as web magazine sites. We used them as any and everything we could
think of. ... When you actually make the step into a Manila server for
a school, you have made one of the best steps of your instructional
career.</div>
am thinking about using Manila in our classroom environment for
teachers to create and maintain classroom webpages.&nbsp; Is there
anyone out there with insight to this.&nbsp; I am diffently wanting
the browser editing portion but was wondering if it was possible to
change The &quot;Discussion&quot; section to Homework assignments or
teacher announcements.&nbsp; Any help is
appreciated.</font></blockquote>
size="+1">David</font></blockquote>