A 'referer" did not match the expected "referer"' problem

Bob Kemp Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 16:13:24 +0100

For the record - problem solved. I backed up my manilaWebsites.root, used
Change Site URL in the Server menu to change 130.159.238.185:80 to
130.159.238.185 and that was it. Just needed to take the plunge.

Cheers,

Bob