How to include a variable picture in a theme

Jack Foster Mancilla Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 08:26:13 -0700

.

Hello,

I have built a manila theme. In that theme I want to include a
variable picture that is in the navigation area and not in the body.
There is a frame for the picture to sit in. ...

I want all my manila site owners to post a picture to their
individual manila site with a specific name. "siteOwner"

The problem is that because the quoted reference "siteOwner" is in
the theme and not the body, it does not get called as a reference to
the picture, it remains a quoted "siteOwner"...

You can see the result in the left hand column at...
http://www.wwpp.org:8080/jaxonie/

Jack