viewRssBox macro - not getting updated feed

Jim McGee Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 13:12:34 -0600

Trying to use viewRssBox macro to pick up a feed generated using Radio and
flow that content into a Manila site I'm working on. The problem is that
after the first time I generate the feed with the macro, I fail to get
subsequent updates to the feed. IOW, items posted to the RSS feed the next
days, don't show up in the Manila site. If I inspect the RSS feed directly,
it is updating. I can get the updated contents via Radio. But I can't seem
to get it to work using the viewRssBox macro. Can someone point me in the
right direction or lend me a clue?

TIA,

Jim