viewRssBox macro - not getting updated feed

Ken Dow Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 21:19:02 -0500

Two thoughts:

1) The macro don't update more than once an hour.
2) If your Manila home page is cached (Prefs > Editorial > Caching)
and you're not logged in when you check, you'll get a cached version
of the page.

--
Regards
Ken @ http://KenDow.Com

Art produces ugly things which frequently become beautiful with time.
Fashion, on the other hand, produces beautiful things which always
become ugly with time.
- Jean Cocteau