viewRssBox macro - not getting updated feed

Jim McGee Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 09:22:01 -0600

Ken,

thanks for the caching suggestion. Hadn't thought of it. Turns out that
isn't the problem, nor is the macro hourly update as far as I can tell. I'm
begining to suspect there is some munged data in the feed. I'll keep digging
or work around it.

jim