changing default to YES for bulletins

Joe Frichtl Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:38:14 -0000

Tom,

I have the same issues.  I have people that are changing things I do not want
them to change. I decided to change Frontier's scripts to:

1) setup the defaults preferences how I want them to be.
2) not give them access to change those preferences by taking the
options/preferneces out of the scripts.  For example, I do not want them to be
able to select certain themes. So, I changed frontier's themepage script to
only show them certain themes.

It is hard to explain in e-mail but basically I rewrote the frontier scripts
that create the html pages.

If you want more info, please e-mail me jfrichtl@waukeganschools.org

Joe Frichtl
Waukegansc Public Schools