Setting up Frontier questions:

James Byrne Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 19:42:29 +0000

on 21/3/02 5:54 pm, Roger Booth at rogerbooth@rogerbooth.co.uk wrote:

> Manila-Newbies@userland.com writes:
>> I have a vague recollection of this error message being related to links
>> added to the Manila navigation that do no end with a forward slash.  If
>> you
>> have added links to Prefs/Advanced/Navigation check that the URLs end
>> with a
>> forward slash.
>>
>> My memory is not that good so I may be wide of the mark.
>>
>> All the best,
>> Jim
>
> It works OK from work on Windows 98 but not at home on Windows ME
> connecting via aol.
>
> h@rogerbooth.co.uk
> Tel +44 (0)1273 842244
> Fax +44 (0)1273 842246
> Mobile +44 (0)7799 866282

Roger,

If you would like to give me a guest password I could try it editing and see
if I can reproduce the error?

All the best,
Jim

Glasgow West End: Pat's Guide: http://www.glasgowwestend.co.uk

Guide to all that's best in Glasgow's West End: What's On, Eating Out,
Shopping, Flat Hunting, Local Characters, Classified Ads., Community
Pinboard, Art for Sale and Free Photographs to download.

ScotConnect: http://www.scotconnect.com

A smooth transition to providing accessible information on the Internet.
Quick to load, accessible Web sites - built with the minimum of fuss.

Jim and Pat Byrne
Tel: +44(0)141 334 1650