Mystery table on the home page ... solved!

Manila-Newbies@userland.com Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 10:24:50 +0000

I made this discovery independently a while back.,

I didn't find it that mystifying though. I just took it that since
all navigation was designed to go through the calendar, there had to
be a calendar. So if the user didn't specify one, it had to be placed
somewhere.  Now the logic get's  a bit weaker, but someone tried to
make it  "look good".  If you remember that much of this code was
created when the state of the art  of HTML was layout with tables,
then it make some sort of sense.

--

- David Bayly.       Programmer and digest reader.     dbayly at udena dot ch
   		Digest Readers do it once a day.