ANN: Manila and Radio Userland Training in Toronto

Ken Dow Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Mon, 27 May 2002 12:10:26 -0400

I'm happy to announce another series of Manila courses this July in
Toronto, along with the first session of my new "Weblogging with Radio
Userland" course.  Complete course descriptions and online registration
are available from http://www.kendow.com/manilacourses.html.

Mastering Manila - July 15,16, $850 USD
	A two day, hands-on course on designing and managing a Manila Web site.

Manila Server Administration - July 17, 18, $1050 USD
	A two day, hands-on course on installing and administering a Manila
server.

Weblogging with Radio Userland - July 19, $225 USD
	A one day, hands-on course on starting and working with a Radio
Userland weblog.

--
Regards / Ken
http://www.kendow.com

I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and
a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.
- EB White