tcp connection error

Tim Fox Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Sun, 03 Nov 2002 10:04:04 -0700

Manila-Newbies@userland.com writes:
>How is your port forwarding being done?
>
>http://frontier-osx.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$387#389
>
>Sounds like you configured it the first time but haven't done so since
>restarting.
>
>> Everything was working when I installed Frontier; however, after the
>> machine was restarted (impolitely), when attempting to connect to
>Manila,
>> users get the following error:
>>
>> "Can't open stream because TCP/IP error code - 3260 - connection
>refused"
>
>--
>Ken
>
>Asking a working writer what he feels about critics is like asking a lamp
>post what he feels about dogs.
>- John Osborne

for your response.  I have since found in the Frontier OS X FAQ
(http://frontier-osx.userland.com/directory/364/community/~446~) the
solution to my port farwarding problem.  I guess, for now, I'll just
remember to run the userland.portForward (80, 8080) script after reboot.
Thanks, again!

Tim
-iii-<