navigation links

kthomas Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 15:32:43 -0600

Very cool tool, I'd never played with that. How can I add add headers
between links? I can't I guess unless I use multiple lists, but I'm
only allowed 1 as a freebie and 10 as paid. (client needs many 3-5) but
most of my links are to the client site are NOT blogs and I don't want
to be publicly humiliated cause I used multiple lists on the same page
to link to non-blogs.

   "..items other than blogs and that isn't in the charter. Lists of
recently watched movies is not what this site is aiming to provide. And
anyone caught circumventing the restrictions by signing up for another
account will be blacklisted and more than likely publicly humiliated"

Any use I would have would NOT be to link to anybodies blog. (well,
maybe Dave's :-)

Good solution I might like but it looks to me like using a Sherman tank
to swat a fly.

other ideas accepted. :-)

/kelly