navigation links

Sam DeVore Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 15:23:28 -0700

One of the things that I do when I want to have links that are multiple
sections and give me editing ease it to use the includeMessage macro
(see http://macros.userland.com/basic/includeMessage ) in the template
then when the managing editor is logged in they see edit buttons at the
bottom of each menu chunk (see http://www.cs.arizona.edu/  for an
example of the output) then each message is a simple set of links (in
this case they are short cuts so just quoted text) then the macro call
is wrapped in a div tag to give the look that I want.

Using the blogroll method if you want to have headers (upper level
items in the outline) in bold just use the css that is accessible in
the output of the blogroll macro.

Sam D

========
Take a hired hand into the wild "Frontier"
support and scripting for "UserLand Frontier" and
"Radio UserLand"  email me at sam@teachesme.comt