list of archived news?

Al Mac Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 12:31:29 -0600

Several ideas come to mind, of getting something very similar.

If you can afford to pay $200.00, Bryan Bell of weblogger.com probably can
create a template just for you, that has everything you need.  He is
obviously very prolific at dreaming up template variations.
Look at some of the different templates, where you can populate stuff down
the side.

You could have a story called ARCHIVES which would be added to the
discussion group or cool places links, then that story would be the actual
links to archived news.

I posted something here recently in another thread about blogrolling link
services.  Since then I have posted a story on my weblog that provides
links to such places.
http://radio.weblogs.com/0107846/stories/2002/10/13/linkServices.html

Most of these services are for us to be cross-linked with other weblogs,
but if you used blogrolling.com treating each of your archived entries as
separate web sites, you could get pretty close to this.  It would probably
be at the side rather than the bottom.

Al Macintyre (macwheel99@sigecom.net via Eudora)
Al's diary http://radio.weblogs.com/0107846/
Cure cancer. http://members.ud.com/about/