list of archived news?

James Byrne Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 21:48:46 +0000

Thanks for your thoughts Al,

I think maybe I wasn't clear what I was after - I want to have a list of the
archived news from the same Manila site (beyond the number of days specified
in the prefs) - not from other sites. (I can afford to pay $200 for Manila
hosting, and I've no reason to think weblogger.com isn't a good service, but
as far as I am aware they don't provide the ManilaFixer plugin which is
critical to the way I work.)

All the best,
Jim