IncludeHTTP questions

Dan Mitchell Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Sat, 05 Oct 2002 22:06:30 -0700

Two questions regarding the includeHTTP macro:

1.  If I recall correctly, Manila caches the content of included pages for
    something like 60 minutes. I know this can be changed somewhere (to get
    it to refresh more often) but I don't remember where. Hints?

2.  I am including a page on one of my Manila sites that is fairly large. I
    just got the error: [Macro error: Can't include because the file is
    larger than 32767 characters.]

    Is it possible to increase this limit? In my case I'd like to make it
    twice as large.

Thanks.

Dan

--

d    a    n        m    i    t    c    h    e    l    l

music department | de anza college
http://faculty.deanza.fhda.edu/mitchelldan/
office: 408.864.8511
apple distinguished educator | class of 2000