Accessibility. Low vision. Vocalization software.

Sam DeVore Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 10:41:28 -0700

--Apple-Mail-33-549397298

I think that the newer templates that are css driven are a lot closer,
too bad they fall apart in older browsers, look at
http://themes.userland.com the movable manila ones seem to validate
fairly well, though there are some small problems in the code that
comes out of macros in manila, I think a few errors are ok in my mind.
But they get really close, and they are very flexible.

Sam D
On Friday, September 20, 2002, at 10:34  AM, Don Saklad wrote:

> Thank you Al Mac !
>
> Around the web what weblog templates are there that accomplish
> the better accessibility?...

=======
See a new experiment: a dad and his two girls
http://scidzone.editthispage.com
join, see and share......
=======

--Apple-Mail-33-549397298

I think that the newer templates that are css driven are a lot closer,
too bad they fall apart in older browsers, look at
http://themes.userland.com the movable manila ones seem to validate
fairly well, though there are some small problems in the code that
comes out of macros in manila, I think a few errors are ok in my mind.
But they get really close, and they are very flexible.

Sam D

Around the web what weblog templates are there that accomplish

the better accessibility?...

See a new experiment: a dad and his two girls

http://scidzone.editthispage.com

join, see and share......

=======</bigger></fixed>

--Apple-Mail-33-549397298--