Shorthand in manila

Graham Heyes Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 07:48:08 -0500

One of my websites uses pwiki a PHP wiki implementation. This gives a
shorthand notation for generating html tags. for example three hyphens
on an empty line becomes a HR tag. I found some very old references on
the manila site about a "shorthand plugin" but that plugin seems
unavailable (problem reaching the download page). So, since the
information was very old I tried typing --- on an empty line in manilla
and got a HR tag! I tried three asterix and the rest of the line
changed to bold.
	Are these bugs or features? If features where are they documented?

	Graham
-------
Beware of Geeks bearing GIFS. http://coda.jlab.org/ Jefferson lab DAQ
group