Newbie Wonderings

Nathaniel I. Cordova Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Thu, 09 Jan 2003 10:41:34 -0800

Dear Folks:

Yes, I've read the info on the Userland site now. Sorry to bother you all
before I checked that out. I would like to try running Frontier alongside
the Apache server, as there might be other things I want to play with there.

Perhaps I will turn Apache off while I do all the installation for Frontier,
but then when I go to turn Apache on again, I will have to specify a
different port, and that I have yet to figure out.

We'll see. In any case, I want to run Frontier and Manila sites from my Mac
in my office. This means that any sites created for students would reside in
my Mac and that student teams would require access to my machine somehow to
be able to edit their sites, no?

Hey, I promise I will read the manual today. I'm just way eager here. Let me
download and let the fun begin. : )

Best,

NC
ncordova@willamette.edu