Newbie Wonderings

Peter Harbeson Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 14:14:12 -0500

You've probably already discovered this, but no, you don't need access
to the machine itself to edit sites; all you need is a browser and
site-editor privileges. You probably won't even notice any performance
changes on your Mac until you get a large number of high-traffic sites
set up. I run a Frontier/Manila server on an intranet, and with 20+
sites and nearly 5 million hits over the past year the machine itself
wasn't even close to capacity.