manila focus on content

Manila-Newbies@userland.com Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 09:51:01 +0100

Dear Nathaniel,

I read your message on the manila newbies list. We (at digital-ocean) have been doing
a number of try-outs with a focus primarily on ease-of-use for content editors. We have
come a long way in making it much easier for content editors to build and develop their
website. Primarily by shielding them from the more complex Manila options for
managing editors. We are still working on an even better version as there are still some
confusing bits and pieces but you're welcome to give it a try at the Digital Ocean:

http://www.digital-ocean.org

Simply create a new site of your own there and you're up and running...

Hope this helps

Han Hegeman
Digital Spring