Radio - Manilia

Al Mac Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 23:32:20 -0600

--=====================_53515429==_.ALT

This is not a subject for a beginner with either Radio or Manila.
I know enough to be dangerous in both of them, and this is not something I
am ready for yet.
You might start with the documentation that I have compiled on Radio, such as:

http://radio.weblogs.com/0107846/stories/2002/08/23/radioDocSources.html
Many people who have done Radio documentation, and some of them have also
done Manila documentation.

>Can somebody explain to me how to manage my Manila-site with Radio, step
>by step? Some help would me great!
>

>Gert Meijboom
>Via'loggia

-
Al Macintyre (macwheel99@sigecom.net via Eudora)
Al's thoughts http://radio.weblogs.com/0107846/
See Al http://www.ryze.com/view.php?who=Al9Mac
Cure cancer. http://members.ud.com/about/

--=====================_53515429==_.ALT

This is not a subject for a beginner with either Radio or Manila.<br>
I know enough to be dangerous in both of them, and this is not something
I am ready for yet.<br>
You might start with the documentation that I have compiled on Radio,
such as:<br><br>
Many people who have done Radio documentation, and some of them have also
done Manila documentation.<br><br>
somebody explain to me how to manage my Manila-site with Radio, step by
step? Some help would me great!</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
&nbsp;<br>
&nbsp;<br>
&nbsp;</blockquote>