Ref : Query 127.0.0.1

Manila-Newbies@userland.com Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 20:53:47 EST

Hello Jim,

I was wondering if you could help with a small problem I am having. I got
your email address from the net when I was looking up the following
information regarding not being able to connect to the web. At the status bar
when I lauch Internet Explorer I see the following "Connecting to Site
127.0.0.1" then the page goes blank. It does not matter which web site  try
to connect to I get the same message :(.

I think I have a little knowledge of what has happened, I was download a few
cracks from a website <A HREF="http://tsrh.crackz.ws/">http://tsrh.crackz.ws/
</A> and for some reason known only to them, must have offended them and this
I suppose is their payback, sad I know but, I really would be grateful if you
could shed any light on the matter. I am not really that good on these
computers and was trying to help someone and take a bit of advice at the same
time and this is where it has got me.

The only reason I am sending this email is the fact that my ISP is AOL.

I would appreciate any information you can supply (if you can that is) and
what would be the best course of action to take, and please be gentle with me
as I said I aint that good ;)

Regards and appreciation.

JK