Editing templates

Graham Heyes Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 22:21:38 -0500

--Apple-Mail-4--895894318
	delsp=yes;
	charset=US-ASCII;
	format=flowed

Hello,
	I'm putting this on the newbies list because, well it's been a long
day, I'm getting nowhere and I feel like a newbie...
The basic problem is that I am trying to edit the homepage template for
a manila site. I've got quite a few Frontier scripts and sites that
I've been using for quite a few months but this is the first time I
tried to edit the template from the browser rather than directly
editing #homePageTemplate from the Frontier side. The basic problem is
that when I hit the button to submit my changes all the curly brackets
get replaced by { and } so none of the scripts work any more.

Any ideas? This is with a new copy of Frontier downloaded two days ago
on OSX 10.2.3, I've tried Mozilla, Explorer and Safari with the same
result...

	Graham
-------
Beware of Geeks bearing GIFS. http://coda.jlab.org/ Jefferson lab DAQ

[...]