Editing templates

Graham Heyes Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 18:56:10 -0500

Thanks Alan that was it! The macro I was having trouble with was one I
wrote to read OPML from a file so that  I can use OmniOutliner to write
outlines and render them in news articles etc. Of course it wasn't in
the legal list. Neither were the other ones I tried.

While I'm saying thanks I have another request... I looked at the long
list of legal macros. Where can I find documentation on how to use
them? I started out using Frontier to rewrap an existing web site and
try to recreate it as faithfully as possible. Manila wasn't a good fit
for that type of site so I have put off learning Manila until now.

	Thanks again!
		Graham