How do I remove news items from the homepage

Asaf Prihadash Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 02:36:05 +0200

Dear Scott,

on Thursday, 10 Jul 2003 10:23:39 -0500 Scott Grenneman wrote:
>Go to the Discussion group. Find the news items you wish to delete. Click
on
>Edit this Message. Scroll to the bottom of the page. Click to delete.

This is exactly my problem. I would naturally expect the news items I would
like to remove to be removable through the "news" or the "discuss" sections,
but they're not. Moreover, I tried the "Edit" button under each news item on
the homepage, expecting to find a "Delete" button, but there was none. I
posted here after looking all over the place for a simple "Delete" button.
Where is it? :-)

Thanks for your help,
Asaf