old frontier/manila How do you export a site to move it ( or make it static?)

Keith Braafladt Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 09:27:06 -0700 (PDT)

--0-739860751-1057940826=:78862

We are running 6.2.1, we don't have an upgrade on this machine and would like to either:

just export from this server to move to another
 and / or
 export to static html and archive the sites... there is a nice plug-in I read about but I have to update to use it and we don't have the resources to do that at this time
Thanks
Keith