pretty manila sites

Dan Mitchell Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Wed, 21 May 2003 16:28:09 -0700

--Apple-Mail-4-90561921

We have a bunch of Manila sites at my college (De Anza College -
Cupertino, California). Our central services office recently switched
their entire web presence to Manila (with the help of consultant Tom
Clifton) and I'm very impressed by how it manages to not look like  a
traditional Manila site:

	http://www.fhda.edu/

Dan

--

Dan Mitchell
Music Department | De Anza College

--Apple-Mail-4-90561921

We have a bunch of Manila sites at my college (De Anza College -
Cupertino, California). Our central services office recently switched
their entire web presence to Manila (with the help of consultant Tom
Clifton) and I'm very impressed by how it manages to not look like  a
traditional Manila site:

	http://www.fhda.edu/

Dan

<excerpt><fixed>I'm looking for "pretty" MANILA web sites. If you have
a favorite, I'd sure appreciate if you could send over the URL.
ESPECIALLY a site that has photos and java enhancements.

</fixed></excerpt>--

<bold>Dan Mitchell</bold>