pretty manila sites

Scott Granneman Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Wed, 21 May 2003 18:54:10 -0500

Here are some that we've created & are currently hosting (note that most
require IE5/Mozilla1/NS6.2 or greater due to CSS requirements; ie, we
don't support NS4):

Habitat for Humanity St. Louis
http://www.habitatstl.org

Public Relations Society of America, St. Louis chapter
http://www.prsastlouis.org

88mm Productions
http://www.88mmproductions.com

ACLU of Eastern Missouri
http://www.aclu-em.org

Butterfield Youth Services
http://www.bys-kids.org

International Special Events Society, Missouri Chapter
Note: currently in development; the URL will change
http://ises.bryanconsulting.com/

Pet Friends
Just released to the client, so there's not a lot of content yet
http://www.petfriendsstl.com

I hope you find these interesting & helpful. We're proud of them.

Scott

--
R. Scott Granneman
scott@granneman.com ~ www.granneman.com
Join GranneNotes! Information at www.granneman.com
Read my blog at http://radio.weblogs.com/0100530

"Hands and feet are rarely discovered from these periods because they are usually the first thing carnivores eat. They make a tasty snack and are easy to eat."
      ---Dr. Graham Baker, South African Journal of Science