doesnt frontier support safari?

Alan German Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Mon, 26 May 2003 17:15:01 -0400

Make sure you're running Frontier 9.1b2 if you're running on OS X:

<http://frontier.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$11169?mode=3Dtopic>

Make sure your Frontier root is up-to-date. After updating, quit=20
Frontier. Quit all web browsers. Launch Safari. Launch Frontier. _Then_=20=

try whatever you tried (picking "Open Admin Site" from the "Server"=20
menu?).

HTH.

Alan