Image links

Agarwala, Priyanka Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Fri, 30 May 2003 16:24:40 +0800

------_=_NextPart_001_01C32684.EA39F030

i have rendered my manila site to a static server. The problem is that in
some pages rather than using shortcuts to stories i have hardcoded the path
to the story since i wanted to make an image as a link to the story. when i
render this page, the hardcoded paths continue to refer to the Manila site.
what should i do so that when the user is in a Manila site, it links to the
Manila site but when he browses the static site, it links to the stories on
the static site. I need to make the images as links hence i have shortcuts
to the pictures. my code is as follows :

Image1 &quot;</a>

Please help. Thanks in advance

------_=_NextPart_001_01C32684.EA39F030

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2654.19">
<TITLE>Image links</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">i have rendered my manila site to a =
static server. The problem is that in some pages rather than using =
shortcuts to stories i have hardcoded the path to the story since i =
wanted to make an image as a link to the story. when i render this =
page, the hardcoded paths continue to refer to the Manila site. what =
should i do so that when the user is in a Manila site, it links to the =
Manila site but when he browses the static site, it links to the =
stories on the static site. I need to make the images as links hence i =
have shortcuts to the pictures. my code is as follows : </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">&lt;a href=3D&quot;<A =
HREF=3D"http://172.25.167.89:8080/Connect/stories/storyReader$27" =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://172.25.167.89:8080/Connect/stories/storyReader$=
27</A>&quot;&gt;&amp;quot; Image1 &amp;quot;&lt;/a&gt;</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Please help. Thanks in advance</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C32684.EA39F030--