Addressing of Story?

Nathaniel I. Cordova Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Fri, 30 May 2003 10:00:18 -0700

Hi Folks:

I created a story in one of my Manila sites and placed some links as GEMS on
it. I also created a link to that story from my home page on the same site.
When I am logged  on as editor I can see the editors menu in the home page,
but when I click on the link to get to the story, it takes me there but no
longer as editor. I noticed that the address changes from the proxy address
where the site resides to the address of my machine were the server is being
run. How can I change this so that all stories I create follow the same
path?

Best,

NC